Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

idoliZe.. or Pommy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
- eXodus_#

- eXodus_#

idoliZe.. or Pommy. Empty
PostSubject: idoliZe.. or Pommy.   idoliZe.. or Pommy. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:35 am

Name: idoliZe
Steam_id: STEAM_0:0:15835540
What he/she has done to deserve a ban: This morning while we were playing in Egghammers' WC3 Mod server, idoliZe was in the same game as us too. When he was 'body camping' another player in Terroist Spawn, I came along and killed the person on the Terroist Team once. idoliZe thought this was his kill since he was the one body camping, he said or better yet, raged to me on his microphone: "Oi fuxk off man, or I'll ban you, wanker." I obviously knew this was a threat but I didn't do anything about it because he didn't ban me at the end of the game.

On the next game after this, a player named Pommy joined the game too. And because my race is 'Rellience', I have the ultimate power to freeze my enemies nearby and inflict some damage upon them too. When I see the rays that freeze the opposing team, I can see where they are (Invisible or Visible), and since Pommy was invisible, I knew he was there because of these rays (The line thingys that connect you to the enemy.. whatever you call it..). When I killed Pommy, he told idoliZe on his mic: "What the fuxk man!! How come this guy can see me whenever I'm invisible?! Aye idoliZe, ban this dude, he's hacking." I did tell him it was because of my ultimate, but he would not listen and within a few seconds, I was banned by idoliZe (I was unbanned soon thanks to System).

Screenshot's and/or Demo: I haven't got any, but I do have some witnesses. I believe Lost Soul was there during the first game.. and Stevel was in the second game too.

I found these matters annoying and the threat that idoliZe made to me, offensive.

Have a Merry Christmas santa
-------------------------------------------
eXodus
Back to top Go down
System

System

idoliZe.. or Pommy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: idoliZe.. or Pommy.   idoliZe.. or Pommy. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:41 am

Thanks for the report Exodus, we will be catching up with our administrators very shortly to discuss what is appropriate and what is wrong with-in the server.

Again, thank you for stepping up and reporting. If anyone else has an issue with an admin don't be afraid to tell us, we will deal with the matter accordinly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SystemProd.ifastnet.com

idoliZe.. or Pommy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Discussion :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: