Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assdus
Admin
Assdus

[READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format Empty
PostSubject: [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format   [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:11 pm

Please make sure you use this format, this will make our jobs alot easier.

1. Name: (Self explanatory)
2. Steam id: (Type status in the console to see his/her Steam id.)
3. What he/she has done to deserve a ban: (Tell us what they did wrong.)
4. Screenshot's and/or Demo: (Press f5 for screenshot, and type record <name> to record a demo. Once you've finished recording them, type stop.
We'd prefer if you had at least one of these, this proves what they did wrong and they'll likely get banned for it.)

Your screenshots will probably be found in C:/program files/steam/steamapps/username/counter-strike source/cstrike/screenshots

Demos will probably be found in C:/program files/steam/steamapps/username/counter-strike source/cstrike with the name you named it.

Upload screenshots too sites like www.imageshack.us or www.xs.to

Upload your demos to sites like www.filefront.com

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://poolparty.forumotion.com
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format   [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:49 am

i realy hate this assdus guy he piss's me off and call me fat all the time and he is a poopoo face cum queen who smells bad and i would like to get him banned coz he makes fun of my weight and he abuses on me and he tried raping my cat with a crow bar and now i dont have a cat no more coz of him smelling bad and his shoes fell off gingerbread mans house and kermit the frog fucked my dog so im requesting the kermit the frog gets banned.
Back to top Go down
Assdus
Admin
Assdus

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format   [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:50 am

UR SPOSED 2 USE FORMAT MR ROGERS bounce
Back to top Go down
https://poolparty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format   [READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[READ THIS FIRST] Ban Request Format
Page 1 of 1