Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.

Go down 
+2
System
Egghammer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Egghammer

Egghammer

Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Empty
PostSubject: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:28 am

Ok I need your help to find all the very rigged races and ill do my best to fix em asap, or I am also up for fixing broken races, just post in this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://poolparty.forumotion.com
System

System

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:58 am

Race: Disturbed

Flaws: None

Overpowered: Yes

Solution:
- Restrict to Disturbed STEAM_ID
- Make private to people willing to pay for it
- Fix the hitbox on the Headcrab

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.SystemProd.ifastnet.com
DistuяbeD

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:09 pm

nooo... not my race... yes make it private, but egg knows how much i payed for it.. and it does have flaws... it doesnt come with godmode / noclip / infinet hp / aim bot / wall hax...... the list goes on....
Back to top Go down
Pure

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:24 am

Race: Uber Disturbed
Flaws: NONE!
Overpowered: HELL YES

Solution: Lower his damage from 1000 in 1 hit or instead of complete invisibility INCLUDING IS GUN change it to 95% or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DistuяbeD

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:24 pm

theres nothing overpowering with my race, think of it as more of a peacekeeper thing... if it was so overpowered, why do i die so much ?
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:51 am

with uber dist, the only really really OP thing is the spawn explosion. if u remove that idc, its a challenge. maybe make his gun vis but the spawn attack MUST GO
Back to top Go down
JaCkAsS

JaCkAsS

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:26 am

all races that are invisible they really fucking shit me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.   Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point out the flaws in races that are way too overpowered.
Page 1 of 1